I was given an assignment to complete by friend and colleague, Tia Henriksen, who in turn was challenged by really cool guy Dean Shareski. Read Tia and Dean’s posts here!
First, thanks for this homework Tia. I have absolutely nothing else to do tonight 🙂
Second, here are 11 random facts about me:
- My parents are both Italian immigrants – and I am VERY proud of them!
- I have 4 sisters and no brothers.
- I went to art school out of high school.
- I once owned a Triumph TR7 – yes…life is about making mistakes.
- I met Canadian Prime Minister Jean Cretien and Canadian astronaut Robert Thirsk on the same day.
- I drove 14,500 kilometres across Canada and back with my family in 2007.
- I love dogs.
- I never planned to be a teacher. When I was a teacher, I never planned to be an administrator.
- I camped overnight at the peak of Golden Ears Mountain last summer with my son, Sam.
- When I was in grade 3, my school burned down with me and all my sisters in it.
- Some might consider me a picky eater.
Next up, I am to answer the following questions from Tia:
- What are your favourite and least favourite colours? My favourite is BLUE and my least favourite is TURQUOISE.
- What was your favourite subject / least favourite subject in school? My favourite subject in school was MATH and my least favourite was READING (Sorry – I have to be honest 🙂
- Where were you born? Vancouver.
- What was your lowest grade in your post-secondary classes? In what class? I got a PASS in some computer programming course that made absolutely NO SENSE to me! I think I got the pass so the teacher could get rid of me!
- What is the best characteristic you received from your mom? Compassion and patience.
- What is your favourite childhood memory? Summers on our farm and playing soccer on the grass.
- How old were you when you learned to swim? I was a young adult…but still not great in the water, though I LOVE to snorkel.
- Is Disneyland really the Happiest Place on Earth? I don’t think so. Have you ever seen the faces of the exhausted people leaving Disneyland at closing???
- What’s your favourite video you’ve watched recently on social media? Just watched WHAT IS BEING CREATIVE and THE ENCOUNTER COLLECTION on Vimeo. Awesome!!!
- If you could plan it, what would your last meal consist of? Anything my mom made…hopefully her lasagna!
- What makes you happiest? Being with my family, not rushing around, and even happier if it’s warm and sunny outside!
Now it’s YOUR turn!
Come have some fun and accept this invitation to allow others to get to know you a bit better. Not sure if all these great people are bloggers, but if they aren’t, maybe we can get them to be:
Questions for You:
1. Favourite place you have visited?
2. Favourite sports team?
3. Five songs on your device/CD in my car…
4. Biggest surprise of your life?
5. What would your best friend say they like MOST about you?
6. Nickname? Current or past.
7. Favourite number? Why is that number significant?
8. What drives you crazy?
9. Biggest fear?
10. Favourite movie?
11. If you could do anything other than what you are currently doing career-wise, what would it be?
Here’s how it works:
- Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you.
- List 11 bloggers.
- Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer, and let all the bloggers know they have been nominated. Don’t nominate a blogger who has nominated you.
Post back here with a link after you write this. Go on, you have homework to do.
Thanks Antonio. Good fun. Kind of a nice excuse to write and to share a few odd tidbits. I’m really into odd tidbits. I have a son named Sam too.
Thanks Dean. I really enjoy your posts, tweets, and Instagram photos 🙂
Good for you completing your homework so quickly, Antonio! I am impressed. You get bonus points! hahaha
It was fun learning a bit more about you!